eye (plural eyes; archaic eyen)
- An organ that is sensitive to light, which it converts to electrical signals passed to the brain, by which means animals see.
- A hole at the blunt end of a needle through which thread is passed.
- A fitting consisting of a loop of metal or other material, suitable for receiving a hook.
- The center/centre of a hurricane.
- A mark on an animal, such as a peacock or butterfly, resembling an eye.
- A reproductive bud in a potato.
- The ability to notice what others might miss.
- He has a good eye for talent.
3 letters in word "eye": E E Y.
No anagrams for eye found in this word list.
Words found within eye: